Friday 8 June 2012

Data Analysis - 1

I would like to start the analysis from an easy and straightforward feature -- bounding box. First of all, this week I wrote some scripts to abstract bounding box information from processed data (one file for each subject), like the width, height, and width over height ratios. Then, I computed average values for different sessions (Normal and High). I will use t-test to compare two groups of results.

However, there are some issues I want to discuss with the supervisor. The most important one is the letter's shape has significant effect on the bounding box, and I am not sure whether I can compare the result. Additionally, I am not sure how to deal with slant, which the stoke is not vertical to the plane, because slant stroke will change the dimension of bounding box.

No comments:

Post a Comment