This week, I have been working on the draft version of the treatise, and submitted the soft copy online this afternoon.
Although I got several separated documents which I edited during the process, it still took me a great efforts to write the treatise. Despite of the compulsory description of experiment design, implementation and analysis, I would like to focus on the learning process and trade-off decisions I made during the whole project. Thanks to all the documentations, notes and online blogs, it was not too hard to recall all details in each phase.
Up to now, the draft treatise includes the introduction, literature review, experiment design, implementation work and part of the analysis. Next week, I will continue to work on the draft and want to finish the main body before Thursday evening.