Friday 30 March 2012

Literature Review - 4

Today, I reviewed some papers on pen input in details. I want to get some inspiration for my experiment design from those papers. I summarised their experiments in the table.


From my opinion, the second one which asks participants to compose sentences from the given words is too complicated, especially for the recognition part. As to the math problems, it also has too many variables in the experiment. What is more, the aim of this experiment is to help to improve the student learning process, so it is not very close to my purpose. Therefore, I prefer the map-task and target-finding.

My issue is that it is still unsure whether I could get access to the external dataset on time. Therefore, I am preparing to design some simple experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment